A notable release, including a license upgrade, and cowsay support
- Upgrade the project’s license from GPL-2.0-only to GPL-3.0-only #101
- Fix a bug where in some cases, parent config files referenced via
:global:were not found
- Fix a bug where automatic quoting of closing comment tags did not work properly for box designs which are also comments in some programming language
- Improvements to the Emacs editor integration (thanks @balducci!)
- Enable box designs made entirely of spaces via the
-ccommand line option (thanks @Davidy22!)
This is useful in technical cases such as when boxes is used to align an entire box in a terminal window.
Many internal improvements, mostly around testability and testing
New box designs
tux(thanks @Davidy22!) !91
This is actually something of a big deal, because you can now create an actual cow almost exactly like the legendary cowsay tool did, using boxes. We have official permission by Tony Monroe, author of cowsay, to offer this. Many thanks @tnalpgge - or, as we say now, mooo!
_____________________________ / \ | Boxes can have the cow too | \ / ----------------------------- \ ^__^ \ (oo)\_______ (__)\ )\/\ ||----w | || ||