Version 1.1.2 is out. Version 1.1.2 is only a maintenance release. There are no new features and no bug fixes, but a few new box designs and several changes to the way that boxes is built. So version 1.1.2 should be easier to build on more platforms.
- Several changes to URL references and comments which were prompted by the move to GitHub
- Added low-tech test suite so that we can now write test cases for boxes
- Patch by Salvatore Bonaccorso to fix FTBFS on GNU/kFreeBSD and GNU/Hurd
- Patch by Jakub Hrozek to eliminate a compilation warning on Fedora
- Patch to make compilation on MacOS easier by Mike Meyer
- Added boxes-pkg.openwrt by Lu Weifeng to build and package boxes on OpenWrt
Consolidated separated Makefiles for Unix and Win32 into one for easier Windows build
- New unicorn box designs by Mike Meyer
- New box design ‘caml’ by Michael Tiernan
The detailed changes can be seen in the commit history.
This release also includes all pre-GitHub changes that the author is aware of. All future changes will be through GitHub.